Start Your Own Business
8 Modules / 48 Topics / 8 weeks
This course was developed by SME Hub Mentors (Pty) Ltd in South Africa and has not yet been accredited. It is internationally unique in its practicality and bottom-up profit approach. It was attempted to address all possible pitfalls with possible solutions thereto.
- Module 1: Why a Business of your own
- Module 2: Success in Business
- Module 3: Planning for Profitability
- Module 4: What is it going to cost
- Module 5: Gross profit
- Module 6: Cost of sales
- Module 7: Sales requirements
- Module 8: What is a plan of action
- Certificate of completion
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Determine the reasons for establishing your own business.
- What makes a business successful?
- The unique problems and failures of a small business.
- A business vision and expectations.
- Challenges in business
- The meaning and understanding of the business environment.
- Characteristics of successful businesses.
- How is success measured?
- How to plan for profitability?
- The cost to start a new business.
- Sales requirements, gross profit and cost of sales.
- A practical, effective plan of action.